So you’ve decided to purchase a brand new home in the Triangle. Now the big question is, whether you should purchase your own land to build on, or buy into a new construction neighborhood?
Discover the pros and cons of these crucial home buying questions.
- You can choose your own builder who will build the custom home of your dreams.
- Say goodbye to the suburbs, and hello to wide open spaces. Enjoy having more space between you and your neighbor.
- The Triangle has very limited options and tends to be more expensive.
- You have to make EVERY decision. That means picking out everything from the door knobs to lighting fixtures to faucets.
- Your home could be further away from work and school, depending on the land you find.
Buying A Home In A New Construction Neighborhood
- A plethora of community amenities and conveniences. Enjoy amenities like a clubhouse, pool, fitness center, and more!
- Most new construction homes in Triangle neighborhoods have luxury features that come standard.
- They have a streamlined selection process, that will be less overwhelming.
- Potential for higher resale value if the neighborhood has a lot of amenities and is close by to local attractions.
- Limited floor plan options, which means there is not a lot of room for customization.
The Bottom Line Of Buying A New Construction Home
Whether you have decided to build your home in a new neighborhood or to build it on your own land, we are here to help you with the new construction process! By making sure you have local real estate experts on your side you will not only have peace of mind, but assurance that your new home will be everything you want and more.
Contact us today to start your home buying journey!